Everyone was so nice to me on Mother's Day this year. Maybe it was being 39 weeks pregnant and super swollen that just makes everyone feel bad for you so they are extra nice, or maybe it is because I have the sweetest husband and kids on the planet. Maybe it is some of both.
Regardless, I felt so loved on Mother's Day. John surprised me with a yummy breakfast before church. Strawberry and cream cheese stuffed French toast. Delicious! John frequently makes comments about how I am such a better cook than he is, but it just isn't true. We learned how to cook together. In case you are wondering about making it, here is the link to the recipe. It is from my favorite recipe blog. Everything off this website is fantastic.
Church was nice, but I was pretty distracted during the third hour when I started having contractions every two to five minutes. I was getting pretty nervous about needing to go to the hospital, but after coming home and lying down the contractions stopped.
I am so lucky to have my little family. My girls made me 29 Mother's Day cards!! On top of pampering me the whole day, John made me this little video as a surprise. I love their little responses! Unfortunately I don't actually take them to the park very often or teach them to swim. I am pretty good at dusting though. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment