Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Valentine's Day 2015

Can I just say--I am still so shocked it is 2015??? Where does the time go? I guess that is one of the reasons I want to keep up with this blog so that I can pair the stories with the pictures and try to record the time that seems to be passing increasingly quickly. 

Valentine's Day was much anticipated this year. I believe we started getting Valentine's Day cards from our sweet Ellie back at the beginning of October. It is her favorite holiday because it is the "day that we celebrate love!" I think that the fact that her birthday is only a couple of days later might be a factor too. :)


We had delicious Indian food for dinner and sparkling cider floats. The kids loved using the fancy glasses and decor. We also exchanged gifts. John and I gave each other an electric citrus juicer. It is awesome! The best freshly squeezed OJ has been the result. The girls each got a present from Daddy. Glow sticks and new paints! Perfect for them! What a fun day!

The girls made these posters as a surprise for Daddy!

 I am so proud of Miriam's dedication to learning how to write. What a sweet girl!

The $1 set of water paints that John gave the girls was almost completely used in one afternoon in a painting marathon. They were so proud of their creations! They definitely got a full dollars worth of fun out of that! :)


No comments: