While John was in Turkey, the girls and I hung out with my mom. My plan was that in order to keep me and the girls from missing John too much, we would try to keep busy. For the most part that actually worked. I love these pictures of the first day when we visited a nearby park.
Miriam's favorite thing by far is swings. 'Wee, wee.' She could have sat there all day.
They had such fun, but the kids sure were tired afterwards.
We also got some fun fingerpaints. The kids maybe got as much on their papers as they did their skin and clothes. We had a fun time with my mom, but we sure missed Daddy.
3 comments:
Daddy missed them more!
These are such cute pictures! I love them all. Congrats on getting a very cool blender, and way to be so healthy! I think I'd like to get some smoothie recipes from you, just to TRY... I know I'd feel like a rock star mom if I could get that many vegetables down my kids' throats! Yes Kylee, you're a rock star mom.
Glad you won't have to be apart again any time soon. It's always a relief when you have your other half back with you!
Looks like fun Summer times! We love Lake Tahoe, we got to go to Pineview (and Rockport) this Summer, so we are all tan (for us!) and water logged!
Post a Comment