Oh Eliza just loves make up. It kind of makes me and John want to gag. But I have to admit there is no point in fighting the girliness at this house. The jewelry! Since these pictures were taken we have rotated our toys and no longer have jewelry out, which I am thankful for everyday. :)
Of course, Miriam has to get in the action too. Our kids practically live in dress ups. Here they are breaking a piƱata in preschool while in princess clothes.
Ellie decided she wanted to do my hair one day. She was so proud of herself that she wanted to take a "real picture" of it. I love how the simplest things bring out the most delight. :) Of course I really can't blame all this girlishness on the little girls. This big girl really likes to make hair bows and dress them alike.
They are also just very playful and fun! I love Ellie's happy face and the fun times the girls have with their friends.
1 comment:
EMBRACE THE GIRLINESS!!! So fun. Well, all except for the emotional stuff, right? ;)
I love your skirts, and your hair bows, and your homemade (?) pinata. Go Kylee!
Ellie's pucker-up kissy face is priceless.
Post a Comment