We took some funny pictures and decided that when you are an only child, you never get to be in pictures quite like these. Ellie was so proud of herself.
This one reminds us of the scene in ET where he was hiding with the dolls. Baby M is much cuter though.M is adorable! She has the cutest smiles and has just started to laugh a little. A week or so ago we were commenting to each other about how easy M was being lately and how great everything was going. She must have heard us, because since then she has been something of a terror. I love the times when she is screaming because she is hungry but won't stop screaming to eat. It's great. We also had a four hour night sleep that took us back to the good ol' newborn days. But last night she slept 10 straight hours! ...starting at 3am.
We took her up the canyon for a fire and hot dogs. She got to stay in her car seat. It reminds us of taking Ellie camping and bundling her up.
Ellie has been keeping us on our toes too. We are amazed at all the things she is learning, but she is also getting more creative at being naughty. We are just hoping that eventually it sinks in that throwing a fit won't get her what she wants. We are pretty amused by her sometimes though. She says some really funny things. Such as:
Mommy: "Ellie, do you want to lay down?" Ellie: "No, I want to lay up!"
"B-I-N-G-O spells Ellie."
Ellie: "Daddy is a big girl." Daddy: "No, Daddy is a big boy." Ellie: "Oh. Mommy is a big, BIG girl." (Ouch!)
"I want to go to the doctor, please!"
Mommy: “Isn’t M adorable?” Ellie: “No, she’s not a door bell.”
"Is it pretty gnarly?"
"Gonna google it?"
"Here’s my email."
"I want to get shots!" (Imagine a really whiny voice saying that.)
"Daddy are you going to go to church like hun right here?" (Referring to Mommy.)
She asked to get in the box to have her picture taken.
5 comments:
Very cute!!! M is such a beautiful baby.
Cute post. Miriam and Ellie are just so pretty! Hopefully Miri goes back to her sweet self soon. I've somehow forgotten that babies cry a lot...thanks for reminding me ;) Looking forward to it.
They are such beautiful girls! I wish we lived closer to you guys so we could hang out more. :)
Your girls are super cute! I love Ellie's long read hair. So pretty. I am glad you guys put pictures up so I can catch up.
Melissa
I love your commentary-- so funny! Ellie is quite the character. I love the quotes. "Gonna google it?" Haha. Great post!
Post a Comment