Oh my goodness!!! She's so cute walking!!! I can't believe it! I also can't believe how many posts I've missed of yours! *gunna blames blogger* I love your cute hats... makes me want to learn to crochet, and your beautiful Christmas pictures- beautiful beautiful beautiful!!!
She's solid! She knows exactly what to do! And a big chair is much better than a walker, wouldn't you agree? What a cutie. I can't believe how big she's getting.
Also, it's fun to see her in her element at home. When she comes to Grandma's house, I think she puts her "shy" on, but obviously at home she's quite the rambunctious, silly, happy girl. It's fun to get a peek into that.
5 comments:
Oh my goodness!!! She's so cute walking!!! I can't believe it! I also can't believe how many posts I've missed of yours! *gunna blames blogger* I love your cute hats... makes me want to learn to crochet, and your beautiful Christmas pictures- beautiful beautiful beautiful!!!
She's solid! She knows exactly what to do! And a big chair is much better than a walker, wouldn't you agree? What a cutie. I can't believe how big she's getting.
Also, it's fun to see her in her element at home. When she comes to Grandma's house, I think she puts her "shy" on, but obviously at home she's quite the rambunctious, silly, happy girl. It's fun to get a peek into that.
She'll be walking in no time...she seems too little :( !!!!
So cute! It won't be long until she's pulling herself up onto it to get on the counter :)
Yea, you think it's cute now, and then she learns how to climb on the chair :)
Post a Comment