
John turned 26 last month. Presents are kind of interesting in our little family. We don't really have surprises. John wanted some new jeans so we went to the store, and he picked some out. I wanted to have something be a surprise on his birthday. So he had to go on a scavenger hunt for his presents.
Here he is opening his only wrapped present. Turned out to be a can of applesauce!! (with a clue taped to the bottom)

Food is very important for us in celebrations. :) So he went to Macaroni Grill for his nice meal out. We also had a nice breakfast and dinner on his birthday. Notice we like two different kinds of milk. He is a 1% kind of guy, and I am a skim milk purist!
4 comments:
Happy Birthday John!!! The big 2.6. Getting up in years there aren't cha?!
I'm glad you guys do such cute things for birthdays. I know what you mean about it being hard to do surprises. Scott would appreciate the part about good food. As long as the food's good, he's a happy guy! Happy belated birthday John. We miss you guys!
I didn't know that John and I were the same age :). No seriously, when I read that he was 26 I thought, "Wait, isn't that how old I am?" I'm glad that John turned 26 while I'm still in my 20's. That makes me feel not quite so old. How old are you now...like 18?! :)
You're a great wife! And you're right, food is VERY important for any kind of celebration! I'll have to remember to ask for a can of apple sauce for my next birthday...lol! David and I will have to come down and go to the Macaroni Grill with you guys sometime. I can't believe I've never been there! But you'll have to promise to eat. I know you're on some sort of "crash diet". :) Stupid nurse.
Happy belated birthday John!!! Kylee, you are such a cute little wifey.
I totally thought you would have compromised on the milk issue by now...I remember Kylee bringing it up when you were engaged.
Post a Comment