No, this isn't our baby. We got an ultrasound at 12 weeks, maybe I'll put up those pictures. I am just getting really excited for our ultrasound next week. If all goes well, we'll be able to find out if it is a boy or a girl next Monday. Or in the words of my sister-in-law Millie, what flavor of baby we are having. Also, in the expectant mother world news, I am sure that I felt the baby yesterday. We kind of suspected it earlier on, but yesterday it was unmistakable that a little one was pushing out on me. It was kind of surprising that as soon as I noticed it, it wouldn't stop happening. After a while, I stopped jumping every time it kicked and started feeling a little sick. The doctor told us that we have a very active baby, I guess he wasn't kidding. Sadly though, it was much more active in the middle of the day than anyother time, so John hasn't felt it yet. We are thrilled about the little one!!!
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
I felt it!
No, this isn't our baby. We got an ultrasound at 12 weeks, maybe I'll put up those pictures. I am just getting really excited for our ultrasound next week. If all goes well, we'll be able to find out if it is a boy or a girl next Monday. Or in the words of my sister-in-law Millie, what flavor of baby we are having. Also, in the expectant mother world news, I am sure that I felt the baby yesterday. We kind of suspected it earlier on, but yesterday it was unmistakable that a little one was pushing out on me. It was kind of surprising that as soon as I noticed it, it wouldn't stop happening. After a while, I stopped jumping every time it kicked and started feeling a little sick. The doctor told us that we have a very active baby, I guess he wasn't kidding. Sadly though, it was much more active in the middle of the day than anyother time, so John hasn't felt it yet. We are thrilled about the little one!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
hey, kylee! thanks for reading my blog and especially for commenting! i'm so happy to find yours. many congrats on feeling the baby move -- that is truly a momentous day in one's life....soon to be followed by countless others.
bradley is in kindergarten. i appreciate your kind words about him and the others. i am proud of him for learning to read so well; it's so cool to hear him.
thanks to you and your husband for teaching in primary. it's so wonderful to know that such great people are teaching and influencing our children for good. i appreciate your service so much.
hey! Congratulations!!! I am so excited for you! How did you find our blog, by the way?
that is so exciting. now it's starting to feel real right? :o)
Not a problem, i love keeping in touch with people!
Isn't it the best feeling in the world!!! Actually, i remember it kinda freaking me out sometimes. I felt like I had a little man trapped inside of me that was desperately trying to get out. That's just me.
In case anyone felt bad for me, I did feel the baby kick once or twice yesterday after Kylee came home from work. Pretty exciting!
Oh, I am so excited for you! Wait until you have aliean baby towards the end and you'l just sit there and watch your stomach mve in different directions! Feeling the baby is my favorite part!
Post a Comment